Version Française

Version Française
Cliquez sur le drapeau!

Sunday 29 January 2012

I could Haradly say no!


Before returning to Old Blighty, to live in London, Shas'El'Hek'Tryk made an offer I couldn't refuse, as he finally gave in to my requests to paint the first units of his Haradrim army for him!


Armed with a test model he gave me, I set out to replicate to my best his colour scheme, keeping in mind that I don't use an all-Citadel palette, whereas he does.


Here is his test model (left) and my first attempt (right).
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was thrilled when he gave his approval and promptly went straight into the next batch of 5 lancers. Some have more detailed faces than others, owing to the position of the spears. There are no doubt some imperfections, but these are just cannon-fodder. Happily, there aren't any cannon in the Lord of the Rings.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Joe the Barbarian, a Rosbeef who's glad his Froggy nemesis will actually own a painted army.

No comments:

Post a Comment